1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you laid in a bed with?
Umm, idk D:
2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
I just went to Matthew’s Diner with my family… literally, I just got back like 15 mintues ago.
3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
I don’t know what it’s called, but it tasted REALLY lemon-y (*has flashback of lemony snicket books*). And that was when I went to Italy, so it was like 5 years ago.
4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips?
Eyes, I guess? Does anyone actually judge people by their LIPS? I can imagine that conversation… “omg, look at that guy! THE STRUCTURE OF HIS LIPS ARE SO HEAVENLY.”
5. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
6. Best kind of pizza?
Straight from Italy. But New York is a close second.
7. Is your bedroom window open?
No. I closed it earlier, because someone was mowing the lawn and it was driving me crazy.
8. What is in store for your future?
I have no idea, and I’m not going to worry about it too much.
9. Who was the last band you saw live?
Paramore, when I went to Bamboozle. They were awesome. :)
10. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
11. What is your favorite soda?
12. How many songs are on your iTunes?
13. When was the last time you purchased something over 0?
14. Where is the last place you drove to?
I think I was driving my mom to the bank or something.
15. Are you experienced?
16. Any historical figures that you envy?
Everyone that lived in the 60s.
17. What brand of digital camera do you own?
Nikon and Canon (*GASP!* I didn’t stay loyal to one brand! NOT ACCEPTABLE).
18. When was the last time you got a good workout?
Field hockey camp, so… approximately a month ago.
19. If you need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first?
20. Where did your last kiss take place?
Never been kissed. Oh well. Next question.
21. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night?
Probably on the computer or watching netflix or something.
22. Are you a quitter?
Well, I just quit playing field hockey, so I guess I am. For now.
23. Who was the last person you had in your house?
Uhhhh… wow, it’s sad that I don’t even remember who came to my house last.
24. Can you speak another language?
I can just BARELY speak French.
25. How about you put your legs behind your head?
Not gonna happen.
26. When was the last time you went dancing while under the influence?
Becca and Rebes.
28. Describe what you are wearing in detail?
Ohhh, wouldn’t you like to know. ;D
I’m wearing a yellow t-shirt that says “*insert town name here* field hockey” on the front, and on the back it says “this is how we do”. I don’t understand why it says that on the back. I don’t even know what it MEANS. Oh, and I’m also wearing jeans that got kind of ruined on the bottom, because they’re big and they slide under my sneakers sometimes. Then they proceed to scrape against the ground and get all ripped and stuff. And I’m wearing socks. And glasses. The socks are white, the glasses are brown.
29. What do you think about people who party a lot?
They like to party a lot.
30. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
With parents - absolutely. With friends - no.
31. Are you one of those people who obsesses over Hollister?
NO THAT PLACE SMELLS.
32. What was the last CD you purchased?
Death Cab for Cutie - Transatlanticism (I know, I’m kind of a few years late on that one).
33. What are two bands or singers that you will alwys love?
Panic! at the Disco, Death Cab for Cutie, Jack’s Mannequin.
34. What of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
…*looks up what the “seven deadly sins” are*. Umm; sloth and wrath.
35. Did you just have to google the seven deadly sins to see what they were?
36. Where is your favorite place to get coffee?
I hate coffee.
37. Have you ever been offered a job?
Sort of. I got a phone call from some sketchy lady and hung up.
38. Have you ever stolen anything off of a road?
39. When was the last time you dyed your hair?
Never. I kinda want to dye it orange, though. DON’T JUDGE.
40. Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
Parents and sister.
41. Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 weeks?
42. Miss someone?
I had this dream on 8/20/10.
Me and a few of my friends were sitting in my living room… I don’t remember who any of them were; except for one, which was my friend Shauna. My phone started vibrating, and my friends stopped talking, and they all stared at my phone, which was laying on the coffee table. I had a new text. It’s from our… uh… “rivals”, apparently? I don’t have any rivals in real life, but in the dream, I had five. Anyway, the text said, “We’re coming for the necklace.”
We were so shocked and appalled by this message that we started getting ready for battle. Shauna was wearing the necklace, so we thought it would be smart to put a lot of t-shirts on her. And a hoodie to top it off. That way, if they ever got to Shauna, they’d have to work harder to get it off of her… that was our logic.
A moment later, we were standing outside. Our rivals were on the other side of my lawn (which is very small by the way, so we were pretty close to each other). And then we had an epic battle! I remember throwing a few punches, but when I glanced over at Shauna, someone was attacking her. And Shauna was just letting her dig for the necklace! I was so pissed off.
The next thing I know, I’m standing next to the girl who took the necklace, ready to rip her skull out of her head. But then all 5 of them ran off into the forrest that somehow appeared behind my across-the-street neighbor’s house. I was still pissed, so I ran after them, running way faster than I could even imagine run in real life.
They were way ahead of me, but one of them was falling behind. Right then and there, I decided to attack HER, and I didn’t care about everyone else. That’s when I heard one of them say “If they call your number, you’ll win a special bonus prize!” At this point, I was very close to the girl. Then I heard someone call the number “5”, and at the same time, I jumped toward the girl. CAUGHT HER (W00T!). We both fell to the ground. And I don’t remember the rest of that scene.
Now, we suddenly appeared on a golf course.. the girl got away, and she was running toward the putting green (is that what it’s called?). She kept hiding behind the golfers that were trying to finish their hole.
And the next thing I know, I’m eating dinner with her parents. I don’t remember how that happened, but… yeah.
So that dream ended…
I also had this dream on 8/20/10
Ok, I don’t remember much of this dream, but my family and I (good grammar points?) were at a party at our family friend’s house. They went off to do their adult things, and we kids went together to do our kid things.
I don’t remember how we got there, but now we were all standing in a playground (a very yellow playground), and I was talking to my sister, her friend, and some dude that I didn’t know. But he was very tall and had long-ish hair. Kinda hot. But I really wasn’t enjoying myself at all, so I turned around and left them. They didn’t seem to notice.
The next thing I know, I’m in a car with some other guy (a convertible, I should add. a RED convertible), and we stop at another house with a bunch of people in bathing suits cheering on the front lawn. And then I woke up… right when I was about to have some fun! D:
I am currently in the apple store, typing on an iPad for the first time in my life. What a beautiful day.